S & P provides performance and contributions in Analysis, Consulting, Project Management and Interim Management, for Providers and Market Participants in "LifeSciences & Health Care":
- Analyzes & Business Intelligence (Technology Assessments, Degree of Innovation, Competition, Performance Comparisons, etc.)
- Market Research / Market Analytics
- Technology- and SWOT-Assessments (degree of innovation, competition, performance comparisons, etc.)
- Strategy Development, Optimization & Reorganization
- Global/Local Development Operational Plans,
- Global/Local Commercial Operating Plans,
- Due Diligence and Risk Opportunity Assessments for M & A / Transactions, Business Plans
- Licensing Support (Scouting, Negotiating, Contracting)
- Coaching (Teams / Executives)
We do not know anything better than our clients.
However: we have - depending on the task set - together with our specialized and competent network partners - knowledge, experience and methodologies to improve relevant business factors for and with our clients:
- In the infield and for the outer field
- In the so-called Soft Factors
- In the so-called Hard Factors
Each of our clients is faced with different tasks due to their grown or "new" culture, portfolio composition or services, but also due to the customer structure and market representation at home and abroad. For this reason, together with our clients (their project teams, task forces, executives, steering committees), S & P develops solutions that are specifically tailored to their specific tasks and challenges. This is how we develop actionable and sustainable results.
We know also:
The corporate processes and the environment of our clients. This knowledge is a prerequisite for us in the joint development of effective solutions, for the benefit of our clients.
Furthermore, we would like to draw your attention to further sections of our website:
- Sources and website links