S&P's Interim Management
There are process tasks and/or leadership functions that need only be designed for a limited time when specialists or managers:
- Fail, or
- Be available only at a later date, or
- For a temporary task, the necessary competencies in the company are currently not available.
For the contracting companies (clients), our interim management provides definite advantages:
- Flexibility and efficiency
- Additional resources
- Short term availability
- Many years of industry knowledge
- Proven leadership experience
- External know-how / know-how transfer
- Corporate independence
- Target- and result-oriented order processing
- Defined calculation frames
Our focal points in the interim management for our clients are:
- Project and Process Management in Marketing / Sales or Business Units (Planning / Market Analytics / Market Access / Marketing Services / CRM / CME Sales Force & Sales Clinic / Sales Force & Sales Practice / Compliance Management)
- Project and Process Management in Medical Affairs (Clinical Development, Center Management, Drug and Device Safety, Medical Services, Medical Liaison Management, Compliance Management)
- Leadership or Management function in Business Development (Corporate Planning / Portfolio Management / Scouting / Contracting / Licensing / Co-Development / Co-Selling)
- Leadership or Management function in Marketing / Sales or Business Units (Planning / Market Analytics / Market Access / Marketing Services / CRM / CME Sales Force & Sales Clinic / Sales Force & Sales Practice / Compliance Management)
- Leadership or Management function in Medicine (Clinical Development, Center Management, Drug and Device Safety, Medical Services, Medical Liaison Management, Compliance Management)
- Managing directors (C-Level)
In our "Interim Management" we work for a defined period (usually 3-18 months) e.g. in corporate responsibility in a company: in high-performance project and process management for complex tasks, but also in a leadership position of the 1st to 3rd level.
In doing so, we take on concrete responsibility for SMEs, but also for national and international groups in the life sciences and health care sector: pharmaceuticals [Rx originals, generics, OTC] / medical technology / biotechnology. We do this in Germany; for special requests of clients also in the EU or North America.
Our interim managers are applied in different situations and areas of responsibility, for example:
- For bridging unpredictable vacancies in the event of a manager's failure
- For restructuring and restructuring
- In project management
- For the introduction of new programs or
- In the foundation, takeover or sale of companies or parts of companies
The assignments of our interim managers are mediated via a personal network or interim provider.
The interim management of S & P offers fast and efficient solutions. S & P allocates the appropriate consultants/interm manager(s) with the proven industry, project or management experience for the specific tasks.