S&Ps Product Analysis
Companies in the LifeScience area also show their process performance in the so-called EXTRINSIC AREAS, such as mindset, commitment, customer work, services, supply chain management, value communication, and last but not least, customer credibility.
LifeScience PRODUCTS represent their values by INTRINSIC PERFORMANCE: safety, efficacy, sustainable treatment outcomes, health economic value and acceptance.
Other key questions about the marketing success are:
- What do customers prescribers / buyers judge as valuable for themselves, today and tomorrow?
- Which company processes assure a successful and sustainable customer access?
- Which approaches in marketing, sales and medical affairs are the most successful ones for providers?
- Why do competitors achieve better results, often with considerably less costs?
- Which competitors set benchmarks regarding customer satisfaction and customer loyalty? Why?
- Which strategies and concepts have to be developed and cultivated to achieve a sustained preference of customers for your company, its products and services?
The following download shows excerpts of S & P's approach to project / product strategy.