1. Telephone Interviews (Individual)
- Optimal duration per interview: max. 45 minutes!
- Open guide interview, which can flexibly follow the dynamics of the conversation process, or: a structured guide interview with a fixed question sequence, or semi-standardized interview with a mixture of open and closed questions.
- Field of application is e.g. the qualitative and punctual analysis of customer satisfaction (service, communication, information, etc.), customer expectations and customer behavior, as well as the first rough assessment of new, fundamental product, marketing and sales concepts.
- The use of telephone interviews is also applied in the sense of a preliminary stage or as a complement to larger quantitative studies (e.g., ICCBA, etc.).