Our Performance & Contributions in M&A, Transactions and Due Diligence
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU AND YOUR COMPANY:
As a key premise for any M&A or Business Transaction in LifeSciences & Health Care (Biotech and Med-Tech.), WEISSKNIGHT and S&P in a productive JV provide Due Diligence Processes, including opportunity-risk-assessements as well as specific degrees of depth: analysis, due diligence results, consumption of resources and time.
We would be happy to discuss with you the most up-to-date company valuations and the possibilities and probabilities of success in selling your company or other issues. Contact us strictly confidentially either by:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by phone directly under +49 (0) 4503-779789-0 to arrange a personal and non-binding conversation.
The following examples of various due diligence checklists do not claim to be complete, valid or correct. S & P (Germany) and WEISSKNIGHT (UK) assume no liability, etc., for any damages arising from any use of these exemplary and purely informative due diligence checklists.
Our M&A services:
WEISSKNIGHT (UK) and S & P (Germany) as professional M & A advisors to LifeSciences / Health Care advise and support either the buy side or the seller side on 6 key processes in M&A/Transactions:
1. Company valuation analyses:
- Analysis and report to understand current valuation level, and actions to be implemented in order to maximize the long-term valuation of the business.
- Fairness opinion to board of directors / shareholders in case of unsolicited offer(s) from potential buyer(s).
2. Strategic options review:
- Market and competitor analysis (local & international.
- Analysis of the current strengts & weaknesses of the business.
- Contributions to improve the Strategy as well as to define Strategic Key Drivers and Key Actions in order to maximize the long-term valuation of the business.
3. Corporate development services:
- Outsourced sales office, focus on international client’s search.
- Documentation and strategy to attract new international clients.
- Sales process to get a maximum of potential clients on-board.
4. M&A buy-side services:
- Phase 1: Systematic international search / identification – mapping of the existing potential targets.
- Phase 2: M&A process management (from discussions initiation, up/until closing).
5. Private Placement services:
- Private placement memorandum and financial engineering consulting work.
- Systematic international search / identification – mapping of the relevant potential investors.
- Funding process management (from discussions initiation, up/until closing)
6. M&A exit international auction process:
- Information memorandum and financial engineering work to maximize exit valuation.
- Mapping of the reölevant potential buyers (strategic, financial …)
- M&A process management (from A to Z)